Brush pickup is the 3rd Monday of each month. Brush must be curbside by 7:00 am the Monday of pickup. Failure to do so will result in the brush not being picked up until the following month. Please note, no brush will be picked up in the alleys or on private drives/streets. Questions regarding monthly brush pickup should be directed to (419) 898-1823.
- Trees that are trimmed or cut by a contractor shall be the responsibility of the contractor to dispose of.
- Butt ends of the brush are to face in the direction of the traffic flow.
- Thorns shall be separated from the rest of the brush.
- Limbs shall not exceed 4 inches in diameter and not longer than 4 feet in length.
- Brush shall be free of weeds, garden materials, weeds, leaves and other debris.
- Small amounts of twigs, pine cones etc. may be co-mingled with weekly trash pickup.
- The Village will not dispose of any type of stump.
- If you rent a lift to trim a large portion of your tree or remove your tree completely, we suggest you rent a chipper also. The Village will not pick up brush from large trimmings or entire tree removals.
- ONLY, Village of Oak Harbor residents are to use the green waste site on Christiansen Road (solar field site).